Pivots is done Pivots is done

Relatable, for anybody who has finished a significant project and doesn't know what to do next.
Totally worth watching for the joke at the end. Good luck in your future, sir

Ms, Loli's Super Kawaii Sex Time Ms, Loli's Super Kawaii Sex Time

What a wonderful bit of complete nonsense!
Nicely animated, and even though I was already expecting something totally outrageous, I was still startled. A very good bit of sick, depraved work, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

JoSilver responds:

NONSENSE! DEPRAVED!!!!

Yup pretty much sums it up!
Thank ya kindly!

State of Mind State of Mind

Dripping with atmosphere, and visually beautiful, although the animation was just the tiniest bit uneven in some parts. Being totally unfamiliar with the subject matter, I still found it very peaceful and meditative, which I'm assuming was the intent. This was very well made, and it's refreshing to see this kind of work on Newgrounds.

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

I think it's interesting going back and seeing how the whole landscape has changed since this!
E.B. is a thing of the past, and there actually is a Metal Gear Solid 5 (in two parts, no less), and there has already been a Devil May Cry 4! They essentially predicted the banal, un-fun Grand Theft Auto IV, as well. Much of the humor is now very dated, but this was a hilarious video of its moment, and I still love it!

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

I've always loved this.
Logical only in a dreamlike sense, and Salad Finger's simpleton behavior and well-mannered innocence make his horrible reality all the more unsettling to watch.
It looks and feels like what you might get if Tim Burton made a cartoon with David Lynch.

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Brain-shittingly awesome!

That was some high-octane, psychadelic, incomprehensible, loony shit! I'm sending this crazy thing to my friends, that was fucking rad!

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

In love with it

This movie makes me happy all over.

Evolution of the Unicorn Evolution of the Unicorn

Columbia Tristar logo!

I liked the music and the style, I did think that the animation, while pretty, looped a little much and got visually boring, but then the wings came out and it was interesting again. If it was any longer, that would've been a problem.

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Now that you mention it...

...Newgrounds actually IS pretty fucking epic!

Dude Is Dead!! Dude Is Dead!!

Dark and moody

I really liked the drawings, they were detailed and evocative, but the movie suffered from repetition, slow pacing, and all-around stiffness of animation, which detracts significantly from the movie. The potential was there for a really amazing short movie, but its weaknesses versus its strengths only allows it to break even. In the end, though, I'm glad I watched it, and unfortunately I think it will get harsher criticism than it deserves.