Pivots is done Pivots is done

Relatable, for anybody who has finished a significant project and doesn't know what to do next.
Totally worth watching for the joke at the end. Good luck in your future, sir

Ms, Loli's Super Kawaii Sex Time Ms, Loli's Super Kawaii Sex Time

What a wonderful bit of complete nonsense!
Nicely animated, and even though I was already expecting something totally outrageous, I was still startled. A very good bit of sick, depraved work, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

JoSilver responds:

NONSENSE! DEPRAVED!!!!

Yup pretty much sums it up!
Thank ya kindly!

State of Mind State of Mind

Dripping with atmosphere, and visually beautiful, although the animation was just the tiniest bit uneven in some parts. Being totally unfamiliar with the subject matter, I still found it very peaceful and meditative, which I'm assuming was the intent. This was very well made, and it's refreshing to see this kind of work on Newgrounds.

StickMan Sam - Part 1 StickMan Sam - Part 1

Awesomely, deliciously, mindlessly fun!

This is awesome. The use of physics in this game is excellent, with exploding debris flying around to keep you on your toes, and it ramps up the difficulty nicely, beginning at an incredibly easy level, and ending with a nail-bitingly hard level. It's refreshing to see such a simple game be so much fun, and is one of the few truly adrenaline fueled games on the site, a great excercise for someone's twitchy "Quake" skills. Aside from the gameplay, though, it doesn't really have much going for it. the graphics are fair at best, and the sounds are repetitive and at times grating. However, this only serves to bring to mind that the game is truly greater than the sum of it's parts.

Make A RockClock! Make A RockClock!

neat

A neat little thing to play around with. it's fun to mix and match, but you could've done some better backgrounds. nice choice of music, tho. I thought the cameo dude was funny

RockClock responds: